Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I like a lot.

I think I've scratched again. The woman is putting powder on my head and reminding me that I'm not supposed to scratch and she is saying I need my nails clipped, something she won't do, so I gots to go to the vet. I like the vet, but I don't like going away from the woman.

I like bubble baths. When the woman gets the tub full of bubbles, and gets in, I like to swat the bubbles. One time I fell in and got all wet. I like the shower too and sometimes stick my head in and chase the water coming down.

I also like the woman's lap and the man's feet. Both are nice to sleep on and they don't wake me up. I like the whore dolls, and think I need new ones, since I've eaten the faces off. I like the woman's shoes, but she says no kitty. I also like the lap top and when the woman writes, I cuddle with it and sometimes swat at her hands when they go every where.

I don't like the flea medicine that she puts on my neck. It makes me feel bad for a day or two even if she says and the vets says it's harmless. I don't like popcorn, it sticks in my mouth and taste bad. I hate the cold weather cause then I cannot go out on the back porch and watch the birds building their nests. I wish the screan weren't there and I could chase those birds.

No comments: