Sunday, September 7, 2008

I like cat nip

My woman doesn’t like for me to try and climb up her legs or use her or the furniture for a scratching place, so she bought me this thing. It has a hole in the bottom and I can crawl in and hide. Plus, there are two other places where I can sit and look. The good news is that I can climb on it and can scratch it without hearing, no kitty. Also, she got me this stuff called cat nip. I really, really, really like it. She told the fluffy man that it must be like weed, whatever that is, or high karate. So, she put a little on the new platform and I rolled in it, ate it, smelled it, and wanted more but the woman said, Kitty, you mustn’t be a glutton. Remember what happened to Peter Rabbit? I’m thinking, who is this Peter Rabbit and would he be good in a stew?

No comments: