Thursday, August 20, 2009

Penny Candy

So, the woman took the kitty away. I heard the kitty crying and saw the woman carrying the box that she puts me in to take me places. Then, I took a nap and she came back with the kitty and said it was okay for the kitty to really meet me and that the kitty didn’t have bad diseases. So, she let the kitty stay in the carrier for a little while then she opened it and I saw it and smelled it and ran. Once the kitty started running and I chased her and tripped her. It was fun. But then the woman said be careful.
I didn’t like the kitty at first cause it so loud and cried all the time but then I liked it and gave her a bath and cuddled her for a little while. I think the kitty is fun. Now if the woman would just give me my mouse back.
So, the kitty’s name is Penny. Penny Candy.

No comments: