Saturday, September 12, 2009

We are a big family

For my birthday and the welcome of the new kitty, the man and woman got us this great big climbing sleeping thing and we can scratch it without getting fussed at. And, we got new toys that we can chase and balls we can roll and I love living here. Oh, and the woman got us some more catnip and I like that. The baby kitty, well, she is good. We bathe together, sleep together, and play together. It’s nice when I’m here by myself with the woman and man leave to work and I have the baby to play with. Plus, she is warm and snuggly. Sometimes she bites my lips and my ears and I have to hold her down. The other day, the woman took her to the vet and when she came back the kitty was crying and I cuddled her. Then the woman said that we both go in three weeks for our boosters and for nail clippings. I don’t mind nail clippings. All the doc does is gently cut the sharp point off. One time the woman painted them red and I didn’t like that and tried to lick it off. The woman said that was big mistake, so she hasn’t painted them again. Soon, we get to play on the back porch. I like that too.
I am now the big kitty and the baby is the little kitty and we are both sweety.

No comments: