Friday, October 9, 2009

Enough is Enough

Penny is really a pain in the butt. She does all these really bad things and I get in trouble for. Like she plays in the litter box. The woman will clean it and make it all nice and fresh and then Penny gets in and starts slinging the litter stuff everywhere and onto the floor and the woman says, Girls, that means me too, quit making such a mess. See, I get the blame too. Then, she spills the food bowl and splashes in the water bowl and knocks things off the cabinet. Well, I admit that I sometimes do that too, but I don’t knock off breakable things, she does. And, she tries to get my warm spot by the woman . So, yesterday, she kept being a brat and so I held her down and then she got loose and bit me on my lip and my ear and so I got really mad and so I held her down and ate her belly with my teeth. She laughed at first but then she cried and I let go and the woman said, Ginger, don’t eat the baby. I wasn’t eating her, I was biting her and hurting her for all those times that she hurted my lip. When she bites my lip, the woman never says, Penny, don’t bite Ginger’s lip. No. So, having a baby sister is not all that is built up to be. Plus, she keeps trying to bite my titties. Why does she do that?

No comments: