Friday, January 9, 2009

I want mouse

The woman had friends over and they really wanted me to let them touch me, but I played hard to get. Sometimes, I would walk real close and flop down and watch as they stretched to touch me and I’d smell them. While they smelled good, I would not let them touch me too much. Plus, I could tell the woman was getting nervous and a little jealous. Also, I was a little gassy and didn’t want to make them too sick after they ate. The woman says, kitty, you need some gas x. I close my eyes and push my ears down because I don’t think my gas is all that bad. Plus, it’s the food. Oh, and the kids are coming later today and I get to play chase the baby and run with the boy. The baby is easy to catch but the boy is real fast. I need to go and hide the whore doll and spider man so the kids won’t get them. There are just toys I’m not willing to share. Oh, and I got real close to a real mouse. I’m going to catch it, and play with it, and eat it. The woman doesn't like the mouse, and when she sees one, she always runs to the man and says it's back, we need to buy poison. I run sideways to where the mouse hides and sniff and fluff out my tail and wait. I'll protect the woman and kill that mean old mouse. I really will. She says for me to leave it alone that it probably has diseases and the man says that she is being animal classiests, whatever that means. I just want that little mouse.

No comments: