Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where's my lamp

The woman left. I knew she was leaving when she got out of her pajamas and loaded her big bag and laptop into the car. Every time she came into the house to get more things, I attacked her feet and said, what about me. Then she said that’s it. She said by to the man and then petted me and kissed my face and said Daddy will take care of you. Then she left. All that day, I checked the room for her and looked out of the window and then that night she was still gone. I found the man and slapped his foot and he gave me some ham and then I jumped into his lap and went to sleep. The next day, I thought she would be in her bed but she wasn’t and I cried and searched and the man kept telling me that she will be back; but when? Then I just went to bed and was sleeping and dreaming and having fun in my dream and I thought I was dreaming about her because I felt her pet me and heard her say there’s my baby and then I opened my eyes and she was there and I meowed so pitiful to make her feel bad that she left me. Then she said, look, baby, I have a treat for you and she gave me a little toy mouse. Also, another whore doll and she bought a very ugly lamp that has a base like a rabbit. She said to the man, it was only twenty dollars and it will look good sitting on the table next to Bell Bear. Bell Bear indeed. I bite his ears. A lamp just for Bell Bear—he isn’t even real. I only got a plastic mouse and a used whore doll. She thinks I don’t know it was used and probably in the floor board o the car and that the baby probably dropped it there. Where’s my lamp?

No comments: